- Headquartered in Tampa, Florida with Sales Offices in Düsseldorf, London, and Tokyo. Research & Development in Tel Aviv.
- Founded in 1999 by Barry Schlossberg, Chief Security Architect for sNET, a company that builds, deploys, and monitors systems that provide dynamic defenses with both passive (defensive) and aggressive (offensive) components. Mr. Schlossberg has been in the business of computers since 1974, working with numerous old-line companies such as Cromenco, Phoenix Technologies, Honeywell (where he worked on the Multics project), and Franklin Computer. Since 1990, Mr. Schlossberg has been on the front lines in the information security world, from security architect to security entrepreneur. With an advanced team of security engineers, he has been specifically involved in the "pursuit side" of the equation.
- Specializing in the design and development of distributed network deception systems and forensic analysis tools for large-scale networks.
- Tactical and strategic response services to assist organizations in identifying, classifying, isolating, containing, and reporting a wide variety of security breaches.
- Counter-espionage services to help organizations mitigate internal and external security risks and the negative effects of competitive intelligence.
- Professionals adhering to traditional security standards and practices, as well as advising organizations on atypical tactics for improving security awareness.
- Strategic psychological activities to help influence attitudes and behaviors that have a dramatic affect on the security of an organization's valuable data.